Talking about Moodle use in the school

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 04:25:13 EDT 2009

Sorry for the crosspost.

I am hoping to drag people's attention towards an interesting thread
in the k-12 forum, about exemplary and interesting use of moodle in
high school.

It is of course different from our scenarios, but some patterns stand
out, and I think they are worth our attention... _content_ vs
_participation_ vs _one-on-one communication_ vs _evaluation_.

  Link:
  http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=127867

To avoid registration, use the "login as guest" button... or register
and join the conversation! :-)

Do remember that the discourse in the moodle community is much more
positive and constructive than in our sometimes harsh (ummm, "direct")
mailing lists. Let's be nice :-)

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions