is anyone actually doing Windows on XO work here?

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Tue Jul 21 07:42:47 EDT 2009

Walter -

I figured I was pushing the envelope with Oswald.... :)

Yes, indeed - I think there's some hope of communicating more clearly
that the XO-1 and XO-1.5 first have to work properly, and reliably,
with sustainable power demands, before anyone can start debating what
applications get run on those machines.

I'll see what I can do to transition NN from the omelet to puff pastry!

	- Ed