is anyone actually doing Windows on XO work here?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Tue Jul 21 04:58:14 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Bastien<bastienguerry at> wrote:
> Sorry I meant: it's not worth trying to make everyone fix this
> communication bug.  But of course, individuals are welcome to fix it!

>> Or maybe OLPC is a tiny *tiny* group of people, utterly swamped with
>> HW, SW, deployment efforts, manufacturing logistics, working with
>> governments, etc...?
> Yes - that's why I said that there were perhaps too many advice to sort
> out the relevant ones.

The good thing is that people feel very satisfied that they've given
their authoritative advise :-) -- the bad thing is that they give
advise because it's easier than getting something done.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect