Availability of XO-1.5 ATest-2 machines

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:03:14 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 4:48 AM, <david at lang.hm> wrote:
> however a worst case 'you will always get this much time, and may get
> significantly more' is very repeatable and testable.

Early enough in the life of the board, *all* such data is utter crap,
arguing about it is a distraction and, most importantly, _people will
grab the very early, absolutely craptastic numbers and repeat them for
the indefinite future_ disregarding the fact that they are useless
figures.

That much we know. Silence, therefore, is golden. :-)

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions