A1 Motherboard specs diagram

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 06:51:01 EDT 2009

Also:

"The AMD Geode LX 800 at 0.9W processor operates at a maximum power of 3.6W (TDP)"

The 0.9W figure was a normal usage scenario, not the worst case. Given
that the Geode was running full steam all the time, it was probably
running closer to 3W than anything lower - except when suspended, of
course.

The C7-M also has a cool feature with dual clock generators, which
means it can change to 1GHz and 400MHz back in forth in one clock
cycle - this saves a good amount of power. Probably all laptop CPUs
nowadays(even Atom) take thousands of cycles to do that and they're
stalled for most of that time:

http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/processors/c7-m/twinturbo.jsp

If the VX855 is not consuming much power, I would expect the XO-1.5 to
actually have a better battery life.

Best regards,

Tiago Marques