Touch-screen OMAP3-based netbook as XO-2 prototype?

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Wed Jul 8 13:13:54 EDT 2009

John -

Thanks for keeping this on the radar.  I have a pair on order (one
with keyboard, one without) in the hopes of both doing some
experimenting and trying out that USB host/host connection glue, too.
I'll let the list know when we get them here at 1CC to play with -
they're pre-ordered and allegedy shipping in July, but I haven't had a
shipment notification nor has my credit card been charged yet.

	- Ed