Touchpad problem

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 12:10:03 EST 2009

I don't know if this is the best place to post this but, since it seems a
software problem, it may be a better idea then asking to get my XO repaired.

I bought my XO this christmas, by Amazon's UK G1G1, which arrived at the
beginning of the month.

Almost already as I started using it, I noticed that sometimes the touchpad
would be irresponsive.

I may use it for hours without having a problem but, when it happens, it
usually doesn't start working again soon.

Sometimes it just jumps around like crazy, sometimes it just goes the wrong
way I want it to. When this happens, the touchpad's buttons also are
irresponsive, for as much as I press either one.

Usually, the touchpad starts working well again when I suspend the XO and
wake it up, even if just for a while. This has always worked for me.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

                              Tiago Marques