GSoC 2009?

Samuel Klein sj at
Mon Jan 26 11:43:48 EST 2009

Sounds like a fine idea to me, Martin.  Assuming we are accepted again
as a mentoring org, we should be eligible for more projects than last
year.  But do bear in mind that we may not get anyone interested in
those projects; and that a successful GSoC internship is primarily
about a good experience developing a meaningful product, and the
interns are free to define how to tackle the problem they undertake.