Backlight control

david at lang.hm david at lang.hm
Sat Jan 24 13:04:07 EST 2009

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009, Michael Stone wrote:

> David -- why quibble over ohm when you've got NM and HAL to worry about?

NM (network manager) I can (and frequently do) disable.

HAL is starting to become more of a problem. very recently it was very
easy to ignore it, the lasest X.org releases make it hard, but I haven't
yet dug into it enough to be sure that they won't work without it vs using
it for defaults but still allowing you to specify things manually if it's
not there.

David Lang