Testing summary - 17 January 2009

Mohit Taneja mohitgenii at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 13:05:50 EST 2009

> Food Force II

Tested on 4 XOs.

Bit slow and sometimes crashes, but not sure why.

Took us a while to work out that without books no one goes to school... how
> do we put XOs in the school? Without medicine the hospital does not work. A
> tutorial would be great - like etoys tutorial please.

The music on one XO is jittery. Clean reboot twice it still does jittery
> sound.

When we buy and sell resources but the numbers are meaningless to us.

Farm setup - It would be cool to have a drag pie graph that allows you to
> choose what percentage of rice, veges and beans you want to plant.

Houses - have to setup one house at a time, would like bulk build (could
> even add a cheaper to build in bulk component).

Facilities were shutting down due to lack of resources but running so slow
> we could not buy resources quick enough.

Hi,

Thanks for such an exhaustive testing.

I would like to address to certain issues

   - Regarding the tutorial, we are working on a storyboard which includes
   tutorials, I hope they would help one in understanding the intricacies of
   the game even better. I would send an update whenever we are done with
   finalising the storyboard.
   - Regarding buy/sell scenario, we would try and make the situation a bit
   tough for the user by giving him limited resources in terms of money
   available to him/her, I hope that would be helpful in making the game more
   interesting.
   - Regarding Farm Setup, I am already working on it, the entering of data
   in text boxes is tedious.

Regarding the game crashing ocasionally, it would be great if you could
share the logs with us when the game fails. I think that it could be of some
help.

Regards,
Mohit Taneja
Developer
FoodForce2 Activity

--

Robert Orben  - "To err is human - and to blame it on a computer is even
more so."