child protection + anti-cheating

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 00:33:17 EST 2009

Something I hope will end up in Sugar someday are more classroom
management tools.

Maine's Apple-based classroom laptop system gives the teacher the
ability to remotely watch the screens of all the kids in the room.  No
need to stand at the back of the classroom.

Just the knowledge that the teacher is capable of doing this is
usually enough to keep kids from IMing answers to each other.

Perhaps a 'Classroom' activity will make it onto the AT proposals list :)

-Wade