automatic reminder of 'software update' when installing a new build

genesee genesee.gbh at
Tue Jan 6 21:55:22 EST 2009

If your friend had waited, (while the xo first looks for a mesh, three times,
then connects wifi), then hits 'try again' the updater would work. Is there
a way to set the default for what the xo looks for to connect with on start
up? After booting, if I go in Neighborhood view and select my access point
before the mesh search cycle is done, the 'looking for a mesh' keeps
blinking forever while my wifi is solid. If I let the mesh search run it's
course, (while I'm doing something else takes a few minutes), then
there's just my solid wifi circle in my frame.