status of OLPC project

Victor Lazzarini Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie
Fri Jan 9 10:06:46 EST 2009

Thanks. Walter has kindly replied to me already, so it
looks like sugar labs is my destination. Hope to be able to
clear up all my marking by the end of next week and by
then I think will also know where I actually fit into this
new scheme of things.

I'm happy to be back.

Regards

Victor

At 14:54 09/01/2009, Benjamin M. Schwartz wrote:

Victor Lazzarini
Music Technology Laboratory
Music Department
National University of Ireland, Maynooth