File bugs, don't fix 'em.

genesee genesee.gbh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:24:06 EST 2009

Whoa, now! I didn't mean to open a can of worms...

I searched Trac quite a while ago about this and was only reminded by Mikus'
post and foolishly decided to add my 2 cents worth. See what happens when I
reply? The 'official' Forum would be a better venue for my input if there
was more activity there, (the 'News" Forum is brutal, slow, ugly and useless
on my xo). The politics and dynamics of olpc v. sugarlabs v. foss v.
University of Oregon Fighting Ducks v. G1G1 has never been clear to me. I
have learned which authors to pay attention to on the lists. Walter, of
course, is my hero. Funny, can't recall a single post by NN? Some I pursue
and trust are Mikus, cscott, Tomeu, Michael Stone, skierpage, AuntiMame,
whatshisface at S.F. State and a few others. Hate to see y'all bickering.
You guys rock!

Sure there is something wrong...but it is always thus. Is the Media Lab
Vallhalla? Was PARC heaven on earth? Is Xanadu, well, Xanadu? (btw, where
the hell is Ted Nelson and why isn't he here?)