File bugs, don't fix 'em.

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:01:16 EST 2009

Frustration aside, the purpose and responsibility of management is to
stay on top of bugs, push people to comment on and fix them, etc.

It certainly should not be the users' responsibility.  Programmers
typically don't have the high level appreciation for the project
status and goals to be able to triage and prioritize, and it also
takes a lot of their time.

So in the case where we are frustrated that a bug isn't getting dealt
with, we should be bugging Greg, and he should be bugging Eben :)

-Wade