zen root (was Re: Flash wiki entries)

marc towers marctow at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 3 16:22:25 EST 2009

I'm quiet sure if we can answer these Koans correctly they won't be a
problem :)

Still seeing how I can help out with OLPC, given myself two months until I
start something.  Will check and see what the TODO list is like. Been
working too much with the dark side and trying to get away from the BSOD;
missing Linux quiet a bit.

Happy new year!

I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. *-- William Blake
(1757 - 1827)