New Browse ready for Emilianio?

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Jan 4 13:54:16 EST 2009

On 23 Dec 2008, at 16:06, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:

> Hi Greg,
> It has not passed through formal QA (yet), but there is a test case on
> http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9112
> I tried it out on 767, and it seems to work fine. I did not test on
> 656.
> The bundle can be downloaded from
> http://dev.laptop.org/raw-attachment/ticket/9112/Browse-101.xo
> Thanks,
> Sayamindu

Sayamindu, works just great under 8.2.1 on an XO (I'm in middle of
activity testing just now).

If you have time, it could do with a busy wait mouse cursor when
invoked on a pdf, as the view can take a number of seconds to
initially display the 'loading' message – same comment for when using
Read – the wait spinner*** would help me to stop feeling nervous that
something had borked ;-)

*** Also, a wait mouse cursor spinner when clicking zoom would be nice
as it's another slow operation as everything gets re-rasterized.

--Gary