Flash wiki entries

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Fri Jan 2 14:41:19 EST 2009

>> Just in time for New Year's resolutions:  edit the wiki page first.

:-)

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 1:52 AM, Carlos Nazareno <object404 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Skier! Your wish is my command :)
>
> Just did a massive update to the Adobe Flash page, hope to update the
> main Flash Player and Gnash pages as well soon, pending spare time off
> work.

Thank you.

> Anyway, for the benefit of the folks who prefer to use Gnash to Adobe
> Flash, it would be really great if we could outline that sound howto
> on the Gnash wiki entry :)

+1 -- and specifically on how to file new bugs or videos/sites that
are not working (should they be olpc-trac bugs?  gnash-dev emails?
gnash bugs?)

>> Anyway, why does this wiki page tell you to enter
>>   sudo su -

Some future zen compilation of sudo may support infinite nesting of
levels of protectedness, so that you have to really REALLY mean it to
say sudo sudo sudo 'make me a sandwich'

SJ