Please help test our pre-release build of 8.2.1

Brian Pepple bpepple at
Fri Jan 2 11:09:11 EST 2009

Hi All,

A pre-release build of 8.2.1 is now available for testing. It has passed
an initial smoke test and now needs broader testing.

The build download and problem reporting instructions are here:

The very early draft release notes are here:

Please send a note to the list if you try this build even if you don't
find anything interesting. We want to measure our test capacity.

Brian Pepple <bpepple at>
gpg --keyserver --recv-keys 810CC15E
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E