8.2.1 activity launch failure not recorded

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Mon Feb 23 17:27:44 EST 2009

I had the RoadMap Activity installed on my 800 system.  I just
updated (via manual 'sugar-install-bundle') to the latest version.
Now it does not launch.

The fault is likely to be mine - I either goofed the "manual"
install, or should not have applied the latest-and-greatest to
8.2.1.  Nevertheless, I expect that when an Activity fails to
launch, there would be some sort of log made to help the user find
out what went wrong.  As far as I can tell, __NOTHING__ whatsoever
got recorded about the launch failure.

mikus