How do I get my Activities on Pootle?

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Mon Feb 23 12:24:01 EST 2009

I have been reading the articles on the OLPC Wiki on Pootle and the one
piece of information I can't seem to find is how to go about getting my
own Activities submitted for translation.  I registered for the Pootle
server and found only a small handful of projects were being worked on,
and none of them seemed to be Activities.  With the possibility that
Read Etexts may be used in Nepal I've become much more interested in
getting the text strings in my Activities translated.  If someone could
point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

James Simmons