2 problems with 8.2.1

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 23 11:16:38 EST 2009

I find 2 problems with the 8.2.1 system I installed on my xo.  To date I
have not seen other complaints of the same type so maybe my machine is
uniquely faulty:

1. I have to repeatedly resync the touchpads, where repeatedly means
every 15 minutes or so.

2. I have been unable to get the xo to connect to a WPA (PEAP) AP.
In fact that AP is not even recognized and does not show up in the
neighborhood view.
I don't mind what Congress does, as long as they don't do it in the
streets and frighten the horses. -- Victor Hugo
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net