Guidance sought on collaboration techniques

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 21:28:43 EST 2009

Hey James,

I always have set my XOs using the Control Panel to one of the servers
listed here:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Community_Jabber_Servers

Most often it's the schoolserver.media.mit.edu server which is designated as
for developers.

I have never had good luck getting XOs on the network to see each other
without a server.  Sometimes it has worked, but not lately.

Cheers,
Wade