price point + sales to individuals

Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Feb 18 14:03:18 EST 2009

CORRECTION: The Contributors Program is in fact operational, and will be
undergoing pretty radical enhancement going forward, including local XO
Projects Pools / Laptop Lending Libraries wherever we find responsible
stewards worldwide (email if you can help!)
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors_program

Submit applications for free XO Laptop(s) here, if you have any Project
idea that will genuinely contribute to the OLPC/Sugar community:
    http://projectdb.olpc.at  (site may change in future!)

Please specify if you would like a Mentor to help you along -- I and our
dedicated http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support_Gang will do our best to
help you nurture your Project wherever we can,
--Holt

PS other great avenues for obtaining (and giving) individual XO's are
listed here:
      http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support_FAQ