Unshare an Activity

Jorge Saldivar jorgesaldivar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 09:48:51 EST 2009

Thanks Bert!

> But, even if you initiated the sharing, you can leave the shared activity.
> After an activity has been shared, all participants are equal.

I know that I you join a shared activity you can leave it, calling the leave
method but what happend if i share the activity???, how can I unshare it??,
or close the connection??, or some thing link that??.

I think there is no way to "force" un-sharing of an activity. You could only
> implement it yourself by sending a message to all other participants while
> still shared, and each one of them leaves the activity.

Ok, all the participants leave but how can the participant that shared the
activity unsahred it after all leave?

Jorge Saldivar