Unshare an Activity

Jorge Saldivar jorgesaldivar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 09:48:51 EST 2009

Thanks Bert!

> But, even if you initiated the sharing, you can leave the shared activity.
> After an activity has been shared, all participants are equal.

I know that I you join a shared activity you can leave it, calling the leave
method but what happend if i share the activity???, how can I unshare it??,
or close the connection??, or some thing link that??.

I think there is no way to "force" un-sharing of an activity. You could only
> implement it yourself by sending a message to all other participants while
> still shared, and each one of them leaves the activity.

Ok, all the participants leave but how can the participant that shared the
activity unsahred it after all leave?

Thanks.

--
Jorge Saldivar