DebXO 0.5 release

Andres Salomon dilinger at queued.net
Sat Feb 14 13:15:06 EST 2009

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 18:06:03 -0500
Andres Salomon <dilinger at queued.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just built and tagged DebXO 0.5.  I had to put this out sooner
> than I'd anticipated due to an OFW upgrade that broke things.  It
> doesn't have some of the features I'd wanted to have in 0.5, so
> they'll have to come later.

[...]
>  - There's a new XFCE desktop, courtesy of Erik Garrison.

One thing we overlooked; the XFCE desktop doesn't have a browser installed
by default.  Oops!  'sudo apt-get install epiphany-browser' or
'sudo apt-get install iceweasel' will fix that for you.  I've fixed this
in the git repository, so the next debxo version will include
epiphany-browser in the XFCE desktop.