right pilgrim setup for 8.2.1 staging builds

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 04:49:30 EST 2009

Hey dear list,
we need to base a release on the latest 8.2.1 changes here in Nepal,
however I can't find a public pilgrim repo that is actually configured
right.

I found the 8.2.1 pilgrim branch, who's only significant change is
that one yum repo is changed to an alledged 8.2.1 repo, and I hoped
this was all that was needed to get an up-to-date image ready.
However, images built with this pilgrim, are no different from 8.2. It
gets exactly the same packages.

So did I choose the wrong branch, or is there a secret pilgrim-setup
somewhere, with which the 8.2.1 staging images on xs-dev.l.o are
built?

I would really, really appreciate it if somebody can point me to the
right setup!

Thanks,
/Ties