My first newbie question

Tom Wilson twilson650 at
Fri Feb 6 11:35:52 EST 2009

Hi there. I'm trying to get set up for Sugar development/debugging to see if maybe I can contribute. I saw in the wiki that there are difficulties with Mac OS X 10.5 - is that the case? I have VMWare Fusion, so I can set up on virtual Fedora or Ubuntu (I take it Fedora is the preferred OS?). I'd rather do it in my native OS, so I thought I'd check with the group before proceeding.

Okay, I'll go back to lurking now (at least until I'm in a position to actually do something :)