some 8.2.1 questions

Daniel Drake dsd at
Mon Feb 2 07:38:54 EST 2009

2009/2/2 Ties Stuij <cjstuij at>:
> mostly the first two I'd like answers to:
> - which major bugs relevant to Nepal, if any, that are not yet
> addressed by the staging builds are likely to be fixed by 8.2.1 in
> general. And if any: are they expected to be fixed in the next couple
> of days? sums it up really...
We have some coding and testing left to do for key delegation.
Someone needs to test synaptics touchpad with new OFW.
Release notes need finishing off.

Apart from that, it is done.

> - is there anything seriously broken -any regression- atm compared to 8.2

Not that we know of.

> - Is there a date set for the final build, and if so when?

No date is set but I am working to get it ready ASAP, hopefully
finished this week if I get my way, as we need it for paraguay with an
immediate timeframe.