OLPC where to go development advice.

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Sun Feb 1 11:08:19 EST 2009

Hi Paul,

   > OLPC: where exactly is the keyboard mapping file that would let me
   > change the behavior of the screen orientation button?

I don't think there's a way to stop the button from trying to perform a
rotate (though I might be wrong), however you can register to receive a
signal when the rotation happens.  The signal is delivered over HAL's
dbus method -- you can watch it happen with "lshal --monitor".

   > specifically #include<gio/gio.h>

Ubuntu has a website that allows you to search for packages containing
part of a filename:

Hope that helps,

- Chris.
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>