TamTam Mini Quirks In Build 56

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 01:15:02 EST 2009

OK. Tried it again with build 59.  This time it was different.  I played with it for about 40 mins with no problems until the sound quit!  I tried it in TamTam Jam... no sound. I tried it in Speak... no sound. Rebooted... sound was fine!

This is probably an interesting problem that isn't a problem. How many people are going to play with Tam Tam Mini for 40 minutes? Probably not many. And if they do manage to crash the sound, they can just reboot.

So, I'll download build 60 now and see what other things I can get to crash!

Caryl