No subject

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 22:40:49 EST 2009

Hi SGers...

I thought I might try helping test the F11 Build 10 on an XO-1.  I have one that had a developer key way back in the summer of 2008.  I have reflashed the machine numerous times as software updates have arrived... using the No-fail Update, which I thought was  supposed to erase everything.

Tonight, when I turned the machine on, I pressed the escape key just for fun to see what would happen. It went to the same "ok" prompt I get on the XO-1.5 O am testing.

Did the developer key persist through the numerous reflashings the machine has endured in the past year or so or do I need to go pick it up again?

Caryl