Wanted: List of Sugar activities for the XO-1.5

Reuben K. Caron reuben at laptop.org
Sun Dec 6 17:14:03 EST 2009

As I said it can be launched in Gnome through /home/olpc/Activities/
OOo4Kids.activity/resources/program/soffice. So I guess the question
becomes is it sufficient to just link to this in the Gnome side and if
so how can our build system incorporate this in the process?

I believe we are doing the same thing with etoys. How are we handling
this with etoys?

Thanks,

Reuben