Foodforce 2 Release

Deepank Gupta foodforce2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 00:24:36 EST 2009

Hi,

We are pleased to announce the new release of Foodforce2 game which we are
naming as the first stable release version after the successful launch of
beta earlier in the year. Thanks for all the love and support accorded to
the beta version with more than 113 thousand downloads from the Google Code
page and over 29 thousand downloads from the Sugar activities page.

There have been many improvements in the game UI to make the look and feel
of the game better. Specifically, these are some of the new things:

1. A better and fast-paced storyline with snappier dialogues
2. Bigger buttons and easy clickablility of buttons and other UI elements of
the game.
3. Ability to place your own buildings in the village canvas.
4. Ability to save and resume at various check point within the game.
5. Performance imporved and bugs solved with testing being done by a gaming
testing company: Chakkilam Infotech Limited
6. New site for the game now present at : www.foodforce2.com
7. A setup package now available for macintosh operating systems also.
8. The new version works on SoaS and XO 1.5 systems also.

You can download the game from : foodforce2.com or from the activities sugar
page if you want to download the xo package.

Looking forward to feedback on the game. You can leave the feedback on the
game at:http://foodforce2.com/index.php?option=com_qcontacts&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=59

Thanks,
Foodforce 2 Team