F11 for XO-1.5 Release Candidate 1

Sandy Culver sculver at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:12:00 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 10:46 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 10:41 PM, Chris Ball <cjb at laptop.org> wrote:
>>> Hi Peter,
>>>
>>>   > Ticket is http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9826
>>>
>>> You're just hitting the B2 wifi resume bug:
>>>
>>> http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2009-December/026692.html
>>>
>>> Please make sure other folks Adam gave laptops to know to expect this;
>>> it will happen on every one.
>>
>> That wasn't from resume though, it was from power on. Is that the same issue?
>
> Oh, and I've turned off the power management too.
>
> Peter

Peter,

What I discovered, and is on a related Trac ticket #9802, is that the
check for "Power"  then 'Automatic power management' needs to
unchecked, then checked (restart) then re unchecked to get it to
really take effect.

This toggle effort needs to be done for OS's lower than OS54.

Sandy

--
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Culseg