Kernel build on the magic kernel builder...

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:08:37 EST 2009

I am hoping a kind soul can rebuild an SRPM of my slighly patched
kernel, which is headed for 8.2.2, using the magic FC6 kernel
builder... if anyone remembers where that thing is! :-)

The SRPM builds very nice RPMs that test well on my XO-1s -- but there
are probably subtle dangers lurking there. Controlled environment,
yummy.

The SRPM and its SHA!

http://dev.laptop.org/~martin/public_rpms/kernel-2.6.25-20091202.1.olpc.0.src.rpm

 b11015764fcf313898dbd41137b62a947cc2240