Wanted: List of Sugar activities for the XO-1.5

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:39:47 EST 2009

Ed McNierney <ed at laptop.org> writes:

> Yes.  I'm not sure how "massive deployments" are relevant, but we
> currently have one standard software image that is installed at the
> factory on all XOs.  You are suggesting that we create unique software
> images, one for each SKU, to be managed and installed separately by
> OLPC and Quanta for each deployment.

We are miscommunicating, I guess i used the word "bundle"
out of its normal context.

I was just suggesting to have *two* Ooo4Kids activities on
activities.sugarlabs.org, one in english and one in spanish.

Trying to put both english and spanish languages in a unique
activity would make it too big I guess.

--
 Bastien