New F11-for-XO1 build is available and needs testing

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sun Aug 2 14:03:58 EDT 2009

Yioryos posted a list of package differences between os2 and os3.
I don't know how "authoritative" this list is -- but if those are
*all* the differences, I myself would not have needed to migrate my
os2 XO-1s to os3 -- by explicitly having applied the individual
package upgrades in that list, I already had my (initially os2)
systems at os3 level.  [In fact, except for me being too lazy to
upgrade the kernel, because of regular upgrading my devxo-1 XO-1s
are *also* at the package level listed by Yioryos for os3 !]

mikus