New F11-for-XO1 build is available and needs testing

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Sun Aug 2 09:59:19 EDT 2009

I copied both files to a usb drive then booted with holding the esc key.
Then 'copy-nand u:\os3.img' then it copied and I got back the firmware
prompt. It did not bark about wrong crc or something like that. Then I
switched the XO-1 off then switched on and all I can get is a Boot
failed error message. Reimaging with 802 works so it is not a hardware
fault. How could others run this stuff?