sugar-control-panel -g available_updates issue

Bharathi Bharathi.Raju at verizon.net
Thu Apr 30 21:31:30 EDT 2009

All

I recently upgraded my XO to candidate_801 build and then when I try to do
software updates, the window stop responding at TamTamEdit activity after
completion of 59.5%.

When I ran the command from terminal window 'sugar-control-panel -g
available_updates', I see the following warnings and the command does not
complete. (hangs at 59.5% on TamTamEdit)

WARNING: root:Bundle Terminal: invalid entry in MANIFEST:
locale/pseudo/activitiy.linfo

WARNING: root:Bundle Terminal: invalid entry in MANIFEST:
locale/pseudo/LC_MESSAGES/org.laptop.Terminal.mo

WARNING: root:Bundle  TamTamSynthLab: MANIFEST includes itself: MANIFEST

WARNING: root:Activity directory lacks a MANIFEST file

WARNING: root:Bundle  TamTamJam: MANIFEST includes itself: MANIFEST

WARNING: root:Bundle  TamTamMini MANIFEST includes itself: MANIFEST

WARNING: root:Bundle  Maze:  invalid entry in MANIFEST:
olpcgames/tubeconn.py

WARNING: root:Activity directory lacks a MANIFEST file

Checking org.laptop.TamTamEdit.                                59.5%

What should I do to bypass the TamTamEdit check or fix the error?

Thanks

Raju