plz test Build 802 + Firmware Q2E41 = Candidate Release 8.2.1

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Apr 30 21:28:05 EDT 2009

Clean installed on 2 XOs here (Peru/Spanish 1xB4, and US/English
1xXO-1). All went fine, no new issues to report. Working fine with WEP
AP connections (full activity update via control panel), but haven't
re-tested on WPA or WPA2 yet. Have a 3rd XO-1 that I'll run an upgrade
on to test that path.

--Gary