[Server-devel] Experimental XS-on-XO image

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 08:07:22 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 1:30 PM,  <s.boutayeb at free.fr> wrote:
> 1) XOonXO #1 + XO with Sugar 8.2
> - The association with the schoolserver's icon suceeded
> - The registration of the XO succeeded

Excellent! After registration, it's interesting to restart the XOs and
see if they are using Gabble (instead of Salut) -- if they are using
Gabble, then ejabberd is doing its job...

(of course, you need to have configured thigns in the first place!)

> - I tried successfully a "wii" usb-lan adapter.

Any notes on configuration & routing?

> - I was unable to access to the moodle server
> (http://schoolserver.myhostname.org:5280/admin/, or

That's actually ejabberd's admin page...

Moodle won't work because Postgres didn't init the DB properly.

cheers,

martin
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions