Debugging booting problems with F9 on SD card...

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:57:09 EDT 2009

> Choose CentOS.  The workflow for managing development atop Centos and Fedora
> are essentially the same.

I have no doubt about it, and I've read that going forward that is the
plan for XS. The reason I originally asked the question about what we
need to move it forward to F11 was so that we can get any of the core
stuff that XS needs (if there is any that isn't there already) is
there in F11 so that the move to what will ultimately be centos 6 is
in place and it then makes it easier moving forward.

Peter