Debugging booting problems with F9 on SD card...

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:55:56 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
> Is there a bug I can herd people towards?

Not a bug as such, as I haven't narrowed down steps to repro, but
here's the start of the relevant threads:

http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/server-devel/2009-April/003209.html
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/server-devel/2009-April/003225.html

If anyone has an XO and reasonable kernel + initrd debugging chops,
it's an interesting problem to tackle.

It is -- unapologetically -- a F9 thing. The current XS is F9, and
there's a push to make it usable on the XO hw for small pilots that
are starting soon (as "yesterday").

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions