Touchpad

david david at leeming-consulting.com
Mon Apr 6 20:54:51 EDT 2009

Hello

I am returning to this list after a few months - sorry if this topic has been covered.

I heard that the touchpad hardware may have been improved in XOs manufactured since around October last year. Others have told me that 8.2 has largely corrected the erratic pad behaviour that in my many observations in PNG, Nauru and Solomons is due to moisture. In 90% humidity, 35 degrees C, almost all the XOs exhibited some degree of the problem.

I am now advising someone on a significant order and want to know the latest on this issue.

David Leeming
Leeming International Consulting
P.O. Box 652, Honiara, Solomon Islands
Tel: (677) 76396