Announcing Fedora 11 Beta for XO

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Sat Apr 4 12:39:53 EDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Martin Dengler <martin at> wrote:
> I'd test Soas-2 (what I'm running on my XO now).  Just a personal
> opinion.

Yeah, that's what I am thinking of doing. Is there stuff that is known
to be 'broken' on the XO?

IIRC, the NM there can't handle the mesh devices, so no "under a tree"
automagic mesh or ad-hoc networking is present. So not expecting that
to work. Anything else? Sound? Sleep? Screen rotate? 'Game keys'?

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect