WPA-PEAP with MSCHAPv2

pato d_vaught at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 04:01:11 EDT 2008

In trying to use the G1G1 at school I have run into insurmountable problems trying to connect to the WLAN - at least for me. So, I'm hoping someone out there more knowledgable than I can provide some insight.

We are using a Cisco RADIUS server that implements WPA2 enterprise and WPA-PEAP with MSCHAPv2. The SSID is also hidden. I have already looked here:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Talk:WPA_Manual_Setting

but the wpa.sh script didn't help much. I also fooled around with manual configuration of networks.cfg but it's lead me nowhere.

I would be interested in providing a test bed for this if there is interest.