[Server-devel] Mesh connectivity from regular WiFi gear

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Thu Apr 17 15:06:08 EDT 2008

Thanks Michail.

In that case, if anyone has a PEAP authentication network that allows for
wireless devices, would you be interested in helping us test this feature?

I can supply the laptop!

What I would like is a diagram of the network; the type of PEAP
(PEAPv0/EAP-MSCHAPv2,PEAPv1/EAP-GTC); and anything else that might be
important for qualification.

Others, please supply testing ideas so we can feel comfortable stating that
we can run with WPA with PEAP and/or WPA2 with PEAP.

Please get in touch with me.
Kim