Odd occurance when installing 764

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 27 16:30:21 EDT 2008

After installing 764, in circle mode I had an icon for the calculator
activity, but it would not run successfully. Switching to line mode I
found the calculator had not been designated as a favorite. When I made
it a favorite I had two calculator icons in circle mode of the home
page. The second (new one) ran successfully. When I erased the first one
I had one calculator icon that ran correctly. A similar experience
occurred for me in 757 with a different Application.

I don't know why I seem to have all the really strange experiences. Just
lucky I guess:-)
-
mathematician, n.: Some one who believes imaginary things appear right
before your _i's.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net