764 is imminent

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Sep 25 21:26:43 EDT 2008

On 25 Sep 2008, at 23:39, C. Scott Ananian wrote:

> #7969  	 Accidental searches lead to a "blank" Home screen
> sugar-0.82.9-1.olpc3

Hmmm, just installed 8.2-764. I don't think the expected behaviour is
that the Home view search be permanently disabled/deactivated? If I go
to List view, it's works as before, but on the graphical layout home
view (ring, random) the activity search fill area doesn't accept
input, has a black fill, and has dark grey outline and looking-glass
icon.

Thought I'd post quick here. Looking for trac ticket now.

--Gary